Saturday, July 31, 2010

Reflections

And my favorite tool is ....

a tie :)

I love digital storytelling and Bookr. I am constantly looking for new ways to encourage my kiddos to write and I think these two new tools will be great additions in my teaching tool belt. I know that kids will look forward to the technology addition to Writer's Workshop. I can't wait and plus it is a great way for the kids to share their writing with others, including parents.

As far as transforming my thinking of learning in my classroom, I think it just enhanced my knowledge of integrating technology into the classroom. I think before I was a novice teacher when it came to me integrating technology into the learning environment. Now, I think I am an advanced teacher but I know that I am still learning.

No, the only unexpected outcome was that I enjoyed it a lot more then I thought I would. Oh, and the fact that this class took a lot more time then I thought it would.

No comments:

Post a Comment